viernes, 9 de agosto de 2019

Cartoonist: Tearchvillain el mas malo.




1- tell us something about you ... where you are from, where you live ... how is the scene inder in your city.

1 I don't know what to tell you about me, I come and I always live outside Milan ... practically in nothing, so in nothing the scene is not very alive ... in Milan it is already better ...

1- cuéntanos algo sobre ti ... de dónde eres, dónde vives ... cómo es la escena en tu ciudad.

1 No sé qué decirte sobre mí, vengo y siempre vivo fuera de Milán ... prácticamente sin nada, así que en nada la escena no está muy viva ... en Milán ya está mejor ...




2- since when did you take seriously the art of illustration?

2 perhaps forever ... from graffiti as a kid to kustom kulture lowbrow art since more than a dozen years ... seriously maybe it's a big word ...

2- ¿desde cuándo te tomaste en serio el arte de la ilustración?

2 tal vez desde siempre ... desde mis graffitis cuando era niño hasta kustom kulture lowbrow art desde hace más de una docena de años ... en serio, tal vez es una gran palabra ...





3- Who comes first in your life ... the drawing or the music?

3 I say the drawing, then the music is always there in the background ...

3- ¿Quién viene primero en tu vida ... el dibujo o la música?

3 Digo el dibujo, luego la música siempre está ahí en el fondo ...




4- What do you specialize in when you draw?

4 I don't know if I understood the meaning of the question, but let's say that I specialize in monsters and hot rods ... and generally I am inspired by my passions ... from rat fink to bmovie ...

4- ¿En qué te especializas cuando dibujas?

4 No sé si entendí el significado de la pregunta, pero digamos que me especializo en monstruos y hot rods ... y en general estoy inspirado por mis pasiones ... desde rat fink hasta bmovie ...





5- Do you follow the drawings of other illustrators?

5 I am immediately fascinated by great masters like ed big daddy roth, robert williams, jim phillips, coop ...... and there are also newer artists who are monsters of skill

5- ¿Sigues los dibujos de otros ilustradores?

5 Me fascinan de inmediato grandes maestros como ed big daddy roth, robert williams, jim phillips, coop ...... y también hay nuevos artistas que son monstruos de la habilidad.




6- What are your favorite bands?

6 I don't think I have favorite bends ... based on the number of live shows I've seen, they would probably be the demented are go ....

6- ¿Cuáles son tus bandas favoritas?

6 No creo que tenga bandas favoritas ... según la cantidad de shows en vivo que he visto, probablemente serían los Dements ...





7- Remember what was the best show you saw and why was it the best?

7 no, I don't remember what it is, I have the habit of getting drunk having fun but the memory suffers ... having said that I have seen many beautiful ones but I don't know how to make a ranking ...

7- ¿Recuerdas cuál fue el mejor espectáculo que viste y por qué fue el mejor?

7 no, no recuerdo cual fue, tengo la costumbre de emborracharme divirtiéndome, pero el recuerdo sufre ... después de haber dicho que he visto muchos hermosos pero no sé cómo hacer un ranking ...




8- What bands have you designed your artwork for?

8 per album or lp I made for friends including my group (now paused) retardead rebels, for bone machine, iron mais and little else ...

8- ¿Para qué bandas has diseñado tu obra de arte?

8 por álbum o lp que hice para amigos, incluido mi grupo (ahora en pausa) RETARDAD REBELS, para BONE MACHINE, IRON MAIS AND LITTLE ELSE ...





9- Where have your illustrations been exposed?

9 have been exhibited in group shows, tattoo studios and I show them around concerts, but especially hot rod shows ... and on my instagram and facebook page ...

9- ¿Dónde han sido expuestas tus ilustraciones?

9 han sido exhibidos en shows grupales, estudios de tatuajes y los muestro en conciertos, pero especialmente en shows de hot rod ... y en mi página de instagram y facebook ...





10- How would your life be without art and music?

10 shit...

10- ¿Cómo sería tu vida sin arte y música?

10 mierda ...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario