domingo, 22 de diciembre de 2019

Cartonist: Chris Pearson.


1- Who are you, where are you from and what is a normal day like in your life?
2- since when do you dedicate yourself to portraying musicians?
3- that comes first to your life, music or art?
4- what do you specialize in?
What art styles do you control?
5- Who have you portrayed in your paintings?
6- What are your favorite bands or favorite albums?
7- remember what was the best show you saw in your life, remember why?
8- half a decade ago you exhibit your art at the "Rebellion" Festival.
Tell me how is your experience, what are the anecdotes that you remember?
9- where else can you see your art?
10- what are the illustrations that have given you the most satisfaction?
11- what influences do you have as an artist?
12- do you follow the illustrations of other artists? who are they?
13- what bands would you recommend to those who read this interview?
14- what would your life be like without art and music?

Thank you very much for participating in this interview for 10charruas10crestas.blogspot.com


Hi 👋 Chris Pearson
From Guernsey Channel Islands
Hairdresser
Painted all my life
But started again after my kids went to school and had time again
Music I’m also in two bands
But art seems too mix quite well
Honestly I will only paint subjects I want too as I’ve tried doing things I’m not into and don’t ever Finnish them as I loose interest
Love punk music so most of my inspiration comes from memories of gigs gone by
I do love a portrait I seem to be able to catch the right twinkle of someone
I will use anything to create a picture
Airbrush oil mosaic
Paint  pens pencils
All my hero’s are gonna be done in the end music sport , life
I love most punk
The damned I’ve seen over 60 times
Sex pistols , slf, Ramones New York dolls
Crass supported the buzzcocks once
Special s
List is endless
Love Giuda at the moment
Can’t go wrong with
Bollocks
Ramones 1st
Any damned
Inflatable material slf
Upstarts clockwork orange
Best show
Pistols at Brixton
Watch they’ll always be an England it’s that gig actually no did a Bruce Forsyth impression on stage with the damned at the London palladium last month so that one
Rebellion is always brilliant the art show has a great bunch
The bands alway pop in at some point so I’ve now got lots of signed pictures not for sale on my wall
My art has now gone too Australia , Japan , Spain , America
I always think my last picture is my favourite so whatever I’m painting next gives me most satisfaction
My influence is people I’ve met Mathew thair
Colin Scott so many girl shit can’t name them all too many
Love booze and glory
Spunk volcano Hanoi rocks
Damned clash
Slf
Life would be shit without music and art




1- ¿Quién eres, de dónde eres y cómo es un día normal en tu vida?

1- Hola, Chris Pearson.
Desde Guernsey Channel Islands
Peluquero

2- ¿desde cuándo te dedicas a retratar músicos?

2- Llevo pintado toda mi vida
Pero comencé de nuevo después de que mis hijos fueron a la escuela y tuvieron tiempo nuevamente


3- que viene primero a tu vida, musica o arte?

3- Música. también estoy en dos bandas
Pero el arte parece mezclarse demasiado bien

4- ¿en qué te especializas? ¿Qué estilos artísticos controlas?

4- Honestamente, solo pinto loos temas que quiero, ya que he intentado hacer cosas que no me gustan y nunca las termino, porque pierdo el interés.
Me encanta la música punk, así que la mayor parte de mi inspiración proviene de recuerdos de conciertos pasados




5- ¿A quién has retratado en tus cuadros?

Me encanta el etrato. Parece que puedo captar el brillo adecuado de alguien.
Uso cualquier cosa para crear una imagen.
Mosaicos de aerografo de aceite, Pintar con lapices.


6- ¿Cuáles son tus bandas o álbumes favoritos?

6- The Damned que los he visto más de 60 veces, Sex Pistols, slf, Ramones New York Dolls.


7- recuerda cuál fue el mejor espectáculo que viste en tu vida, ¿recuerdas por qué?

7- Crass, que teloneó a  los buzzcocks una vez.Specials. La lista es interminable. Amo a Giuda en este momento.
Ramones (de los primeros)
Cualquiera de Damned.
Material inflable. SLF
Upstarts (Clockwork Orange)

Mejor espectáculo:

SEX PISTOLS en Brixton.
Mira, siempre serán una Inglaterra, es que ese concierto en realidad no hizo una impresión de Bruce Forsyth en el escenario con los Damned en el Palace de Londres el mes pasado, así que ese.



8- hace media década exhibiste tu arte en el Festival "Rebellion".
Dime cómo es tu experiencia, ¿cuáles son las anécdotas que recuerdas?

8- La Rebelión siempre es brillante, la muestra de arte tiene un gran grupo.
Las bandas siempre aparecen en algún momento, así que ahora tengo muchas fotos firmadas que no están a la venta en mi pared


9- ¿Dónde más puedes ver tu arte?

9- Mi arte ahora también se ha ido Australia, Japón, España, América


10- ¿Cuáles son las ilustraciones que más satisfacción te han dado?

10-  Siempre pienso que mi última foto es mi favorita, así que lo que sea que esté pintando a continuación me da más satisfacción


11- ¿Qué bandas recomendarías a quienes leen esta entrevista?

11- Amo a Booze & Glory. Spunk Vollcano,  Hanoi Rocks, Damned, Clash, SLF.


12- ¿Cómo sería tu vida sin arte y música?

12- La vida sería una mierda sin música y arte



Muchas gracias por participar en esta entrevista para 10charruas10crestas.blogspot.com



































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario